Friday, July 11, 2008

He is Obviously Brilliant

This morning, I left Jack in the living room for a minute while I ran upstairs to get my sneakers for our morning walk. When I returned downstairs, my cell phone was ringing and I could see that Jack had the house phone in his hands. For a second, I thought that he had called my cell phone. I took the phone from him and hesitantly said hello into the phone. I was surprised to hear Terry's voice on the other end. Turns out our son had called his father on his cell phone. As I said, he is obviously brilliant. Should I sign him up for the gifted and talented classes now or what?

2 comments:

Jack and Joann said...

How did our grandson do that and was Terry shocked?
Grandma Jojo

Jenn K said...

I guess he hit the redial button and then the on button--which I must say is very efficient of him!