Monday, December 29, 2008

Video from Christmas and Beyond

My parents got me a small Flip Video camcorder for Christmas, which is awesome. I'm not big on video, mostly because it seems like the technology is always changing and so those old videos can never be watched again because you don't have the film projector/beta vcr/vhs vcr to play them back on. I didn't even hire a videographer for our wedding, preferring instead to spend more money on great pictures, because you don't need any technology to look at pictures again. (And as a sidenote: For my parents present this Christmas, I converted their old filmstrip from their wedding into a DVD, allowing us to watch their wedding video for the first time since the Reagan administration!). Anyways, even though I'm not big on video, I do enjoy having this small camcorder. It's small enough to throw in my bag and it has the usb connector as part of the camcorder, so you can plug it in anytime--no searching for your usb wires. Here's a short video taken from Christmas, along with some taken the couple days after. In the background is a Harry Connick Jr song playing.



2 comments:

jeanine said...

So fun! What a big man he is going down the slide all by himself! And I bet Merlin just loves Eva. She seemed to be much gentler with him than Jack is.

Jack and Joann said...

There was a whole lot of screaming and shaking going on in that video. Shades of Jerry Lee Louis in our little grandson. Holy Smokes!