Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Old Friends

This past weekend, I caught up with my first year roommate from college, Diem. It had been almost five years since we had last seen one another. Over the years, we had lost contact with each other after various moves, changing phone numbers, losing phone numbers and the like. But through the wonders of facebook, we were able to find each other again, only to find out we both had gotten married within a month of each other and had little boys that were two months apart in age. So, on Sunday, Diem brought Charley over and the boys played while we gabbed. I swear, I think it was nonstop talking for three hours. It was so wonderful to see her and I can't wait to get together with her more often. Here's a picture of us on the move-in day during our first year at UVA.

No comments: